- Criminal Defense
- Crimes Against Children
- Sexual Assault of a Child
- Child Pornography
- Child Sex Abuse
- Child Abuse & Domestic Violence
- Child Trafficking
- Improper Relationships Between Teachers and Students
- Indecency with a Child
- Injury to a Child
- Solicitation of a Minor
- Sexual Exploitation of a Child
- Kidnapping and Abduction
- Neglect and Abandonment
- Drug Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Property Crimes
- White Collar Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- Crimes Against Children
- Federal Crimes
- Federal Child Pornography
- Federal Child Sexual Assault
- Federal Healthcare Fraud
- Federal Human Trafficking
- Federal Gun Trafficking
- Federal Drug Conspiracy
- Federal Unlawful Possession of a Firearm by a Felon
- Federal Aggravated Identity Theft
- Federal Sexual Exploitation of a Child
- Federal Money Laundering
- Federal Wire Fraud
- Federal Drug Trafficking
- State Crimes
- En Español
Crowder Law in the News
- YouTube - O'Reilly Factor - Lisa Ann Diaz - Attorney Darlina Crowder
- Dallas News - Defense for 86-year-old accused of double-homicide
- Houston Press - Insanely Guilty
- Dallas Observer - Psycho Mom
- Statesman - Yogurt shop suspect dies in shooting
Recent Blog Posts
- 5 Activities That Can Lead to Federal Drug Trafficking Charges
- Are School Employees Prohibited From Relationships With Students?
- When Can White Collar Crimes Lead to Federal Charges?
- What Texas DWI Charges Will Apply if Someone Was Injured or Killed?
- UPDATE: What Happens if You Get Caught Growing Marijuana in Texas?
From our office in Plano, Texas, we serve clients throughout the surrounding areas including Dallas, Ft. Worth, Garland, McKinney, Frisco, Denton, Irving, Arlington, Collin County, Tarrant County, Denton County, Grayson County, Dallas County, Cooke County, Montague County, Clay County, Wichita County, Wilbarger County, Hardeman County, Childress County, Hall County, Donley County, Carlson County, Potter County, Oldham County, Hartley County, Dallam County and the Northern and Eastern Federal Court Districts.
The information on this website is for informational purposes only. Results noted are not predictive of future results.
© 2023 The Crowder Law Firm, P.C.7950 Legacy Drive, Suite 360, Plano, TX 75024214-303-9600
Contact Our Firm
NOTE: Fields with a * indicate a required field.
First Name *
Last Name *
Briefly describe your legal issue. *
The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.