Collin County Criminal Defense Attorney
Lawyer for Clients Charged With Federal and State Crimes in Collin County, Dallas and Throughout Texas
When you are facing criminal charges of any kind, you need a lawyer who will listen to your side of the story and who will work to protect your rights. When you are facing serious charges for the worst types of crimes, you need much more than just an attorney. You need a tenacious, aggressive legal professional with the experience and resources to fight the battle on your behalf. You need Attorney Darlina Crowder.
At The Crowder Law Firm, P.C., we understand that it can be terrifying to face charges in the Texas criminal justice system. We know that the penalties associated with a conviction can be severe, even if it is your first offense. A conviction can also leave a mark on your record that lasts for the rest of your life. Ms. Crowder has successfully secured over 250 not-guilty verdicts and acquittals for her clients, and she is prepared to put her proven approach to work for you.
Experienced Defense Counsel Serving Collin County and Dallas County
For nearly two decades, our team has been representing the best interests of criminal defendants throughout North Texas. With our background and knowledge of the law, we are equipped to handle a wide range of misdemeanor and felony criminal matters including:
- Crimes against children: Crimes committed against children are among the most serious in the entire realm of criminal law. If you have been accused of a crime in which a child was harmed in any way, your entire life is likely to change immediately. We can help you defend against charges of sexual assault of a child, child abuse, indecency with a child, neglect and abandonment, and many others. Our team believes in the principle of innocent until proven guilty, even when children are involved;
- Drug crimes and DWI: Our firm handles all types of drug-related offenses, including possession, possession with intent to distribute, trafficking, and manufacturing. We also work on behalf of those charged with driving while intoxicated (DWI). Regardless of the charges against you, we will help explore avenues that could allow you to avoid a conviction and keep you out of jail;
- Violent crimes: At The Crowder Law Firm, P.C., we represent clients facing charges ranging from simple assault to robbery to criminal homicide. We also help those charged with domestic violence offenses, weapons violations, and much more. Violent crimes are often felonies, and the penalties for a conviction are severe;
- Sex crimes: Our team knows that a sex crime allegation could destroy your reputation, even if the allegation is completely false. We work hard on behalf of those charged with sexual assault, including rape, as well as prostitution and solicitation to ensure that their rights are fully protected; and
- Theft and property crimes: We take charges related to theft and other property crimes very seriously. Our firm helps those charged with burglary, criminal trespass, and arson, among many other offenses. We also handle white-collar offenses such as fraud, money laundering, and crimes involving the internet.
Attorney for Federal Criminal Charges in the Northern and Eastern District of Texas
Attorney Darlina Crowder and her team also handle a wide range of federal criminal charges in addition to those brought at the state level. Texas law takes a harsh stance against crime, but the penalties associated with a conviction on federal charges are often even more severe. Federal charges are often the result of extensive investigations by agencies of the federal government, such as the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF), and the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA). If you are facing federal charges related to drugs, weapons, white-collar crimes, or violent offenses, our firm has the tools and resources to help with your defense.
Protecting Your Rights and Best Interests
The experienced team at The Crowder Law Firm, P.C. is ready to go work for you the moment you call us. We will be at your side during interrogation to ensure that your rights are fully protected and that you are treated with the dignity that you deserve. In addition, we will conduct a thorough investigation into the circumstances of your arrest and the details of the alleged crime. With our thoroughness and attention to detail, we find any and all information that might be valuable in building your best possible defense. You can depend on us to continue fighting for you every step of the way.
Call 214-303-9600 Today
For more information about our firm and how we can assist with your case, contact our office. Call 214-303-9600 for a free consultation today. The Crowder Law Firm, P.C. serves clients in Plano, Dallas, Fort Worth, Garland, McKinney, Frisco, Denton, Collin County, Dallas County, Tarrant County, Denton County, and the rest of North Texas.