Theft & Property Crimes Lawyer in Plano
Helping the Accused in Collin, Denton, Dallas, & Tarrant Counties
Have you been charged with a theft crime in Texas? If so, you need to contact a Plano theft crime attorney right away. At The Crowder Law Firm, P.C., we are proud to offer extensive legal representation and trusted services to individuals throughout Collin County, and the surrounding areas, and we may be able to help you, too.
What We Offer:
- Our firm offers a dedicated and experienced lawyer that has a reputation for getting results.
- We have successfully received over 200 acquittals and have defended high-profile cases featured in local and national news, such as Nancy Grace and The O’Reilly Factor.
- Attorney Darlina Crowder is not afraid of a challenge and always works to ensure that your rights are protected throughout the course of your case.
If you have been arrested and charged with a theft or property crime in Collin, Denton, Dallas, or Tarrant Counties, contact a Plano criminal defense attorney from The Crowder Law Firm, P.C. right away.
Texas Theft Crimes
According to the Texas Penal Code, there are a variety of crimes that could be charged as theft offenses, including:
- Accepting stolen property, including purchasing the property with knowledge of it being a stolen item
- Writing or accepting bad checks
- Grand theft
- Various white collar crimes
Possible penalties are determined based on the specifics of your case, including how the crime was committed, the amount of goods or value of goods taken, and if there were weapons involved in the act of the crime. Theft crimes could be charged as misdemeanor or felony cases, and hold the potential to be tried at the state or federal level.
Schedule a Free Consultation at The Crowder Law Firm, P.C.
The sooner you speak to a Plano theft crimes attorney, the sooner we can get started on developing a steady defense for your case. At our firm, we are committed to providing dedicated assistance to our clients. We will look into all evidence in your case and determine if your rights were violated in any manner during the arrest or investigation. If you have been charged with any theft crime in the following areas contact our firm and schedule a free case evaluation right away.
- Collin County
- Denton County
- Dallas County
- Tarrant County
You can reach our office by calling us at (214) 981-1441. Se habla español.