Proudly Serving the Accused in Collin, Denton, Dallas, & Tarrant Counties
Complex criminal accusations require a sophisticated defense strategy. Attorney Darlina Crowder has 18 years of experience helping the arrested and accused throughout Texas. Over her career, The Crowder Law Firm, P.C. has been part of high profile cases featured in local and national publications and television, including KLIF (FOX) Radio, The O’Reilly Factor, and Nancy Grace.
All of our clients benefit from our Plano criminal defense lawyer, including:
- Darlina Crowder has received over 200 acquittals
- Membership in multiple professional organizations
- A dedication to learning the facts to create the strongest defense
- Free initial case consultations
- Bilingual representation in English or Spanish
- Frequent lecturer and speaker
- Faculty, lecturer, and speaker for over 12 years at one of the top advanced trial skills college in Texas
If you’ve been accused, you are not alone. Call (214) 981-1441 or contact our firm online to discuss your case.